Here I am wandering where to begin and what I'm about to write. I've followed the signs and signed on the dotted line and now it just requires a post from me. I feel a little stupid talking out aloud to myself, but hey it works I am at least writing words in my new Blog.
I have only just arrived back from the garden nursery to pick out some wonderful prickly cactus that my husband is interested in. They come in all sizes and shapes and have needles that will pierce the toughest of skins. They have names that I will never pronounce, but pronouns in my writing I have no problem there. Nouns and concrete those too I enjoy, but not contemplating joining my hubbies hobby.
I just love writing words and mainly short stories and even some poems. My goodness how time flies. I will break here as I am gagging for a drink, my mouth has dried up on me but not my thoughts on writing this monologue. That's better now I can focus, but would you believe some of my family members have arrived to what they think is a coffee shop. There talk of canaries and cactus and even babies come into their conversations. I'll never concentrate now so will end here and begin a new post soon.
Thursday, November 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hello All Bloggers.
I am quite excited now that I have submitted a few posts and hope all my readers will enjoy. I know too well that I will enjoy yours too.xxx Would love to hear loads of comments on my work also as long as they are honest and true.xxx
Books To Read And Included Are Creative Writing Books For My Course.
- The Poet's Companion. A Guide To The Pleasures Of Writing Poetry.
Blog Archive
Links
Love Of Words
- waywithwords
- Lancashire, England, United Kingdom
- I am a mature student studying creative writing on level 2 and a mother and grandmother and wife. I live life to the full and make each day count.

2 comments:
I have found you and I so enjoyed reading evey article you have written. You do have the gift for writing.
Maybe I will try to do a little also.
I am still here reading each story one more time and enjoying them all.
Betty
Post a Comment